|Job Title:||Technical Assistant 2 Position(s)||
|No of Vacancies:||2|
|Description :|| Walk-in-interview for the selection of Technical Assistant (Two posts) on contractual basis under the DBT funded project entitled “Improved livelihoods through conservation and cultivation of extinct land races of banana of Kolli Hills” to be held on 27.11.2015 (Friday) at 11.00 AM at our Centre. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview at the above address.
Name of the Project : DBT funded project for entitled “Improved livelihoods through conservation and cultivation of extinct land races of banana of Kolli Hills”.
Duration of the Project : Till March 2016
Name of the Post : Technical Assistant
Fellowship (as per ICAR guidelines) : Rs.8,000.00 per month consolidated
Essential Qualification : First class in M.Sc. (Hort.) with Biotechnology specialization / M.Sc. (Botany) / M.Sc. (Life Sciences) / Plant Biotechnology specialised in Agriculture Biotechnology
Desirable : Experience in plant tissue culture, Field experience on crop production, fluency in reading and writing in Tamil, good communication skills. Project implementation is related to Kolli Hills and selected candidates should be prepared to travel to Kolli Hills often.
General Terms and conditions:
1. Age limit: Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidates.
2. The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute.
3. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. at the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview. Original certificates should also be brought for verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview. Candidates already working should produce “No Objection Certificate” in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
|Functional Area:||Government Job|
|Skills:||Experience on crop production, fluency in reading and writing in Tamil, good communication skills.|
|Experience Level:||1 - 3 years|
|Contact:||ICAR - Nation Research Centre For Banana Thogamalai Road, Thayanur Post, Tiruchirapali - 620 102. Tamil Nadu, India. Phone : 9442553117|
Job Contact Details
- Company or Group: ICAR NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE
- Contact Person:
- Phone: 9442553117
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Tamil Nadu
- Sirjobs brings you the best of job opportunities from all walks of life. Apply Now!