Manager (Standards, Accreditation & Certification)
|Job Title:||Manager (Standards, Accreditation & Certification) 1 Position(s)||
|No of Vacancies:||1|
|Description :|| Aerospace & Aviation Sector Skill Council (AASSC) is a Company incorporated under Section 8 of the
Companies Act, 2013 with HAL as one of the promoters along with BCIC and SIATI. The registered Office of AASSC is functioning from TTI, HAL, Bangalore Complex. AASSC is looking for candidates for the following positions on contract basis at Bangalore:-
Designation : Manager (Standards, Accreditation & Certification)
No. of Posts : One
Location : Bangalore
Age : Not more than 45 Years as on 01-11-2015
Qualification : Full time Bachelor's Degree in Engg / Technology in any of the branches of
Aeronautical, Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science,
Production and Metallurgy or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks along with two
years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management from recognized Institute / University.
Ph.D will be preferred.
Experience (as on 01-11-2015): 10 Years in training or academic institutions.
Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Aerospace & Aviation Sector.
Job Description/ Job Specification:
• Carry out research to identify skill gap in the sector
• Coordinate development of occupational map, identification of Job Roles, preparation of QP NOS
• Identify & affiliate credible assessment/ accreditation bodies
• To create systems to ensure quality of training, evaluation and certification processes
• To coordinate all certification related issues
• To ensure relevant compliance & regulatory issues are being followed by all stakeholders
• To ensure that targets as specified in term sheet, grant agreement and undertaking are being met
• To liaise & coordinate with NSDC and governmental agencies on relevant issues
• To send all reports and updates on time to all concerned agencies pertaining to his department
• To maintain necessary records, documents, databases and update them on time
• To coordinate PMKVY programs of the AASSC
• To carry out any other task delegated by the CEO
• Exposure to evaluation, certification & accreditation process in training
• Ability to prepare research reports
• Good project management skills
• Target driven approach
• Ability to handle diverse people & willingness to travel
HOW TO APPLY :
Eligible candidates may send their duly filled scanned applications as in the prescribed format at Annexure-I through e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 02nd December, 2015.
Note: Application received by any other mode, other than e-mail, will not be entertained.
|Functional Area:||Government Job|
|Skills:||Experience in Aerospace & Aviation Sector|
|Salary:||8 - 8.5 Lakhs|
|Contact:||Registered Office: Technical Training Institute (TTI) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Suranjan Das Road Vimanapura, Bangalore – 560 017 Email : email@example.com|
Job Contact Details
- Company or Group: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Contact Person:
- Phone: 0
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Bangalore
- Sirjobs brings you the best of job opportunities from all walks of life. Apply Now!