Field Engineer – Electrical
|Job Title:||Field Engineer – Electrical 10 Position(s)||
|No of Vacancies:||10|
|Description :|| POWERGRID, Northern Region Transmission System-I requires eligible experienced personnel for implementation of Integrated Power Development Scheme [IPDS] of Government of India at Varanasi, on deposit work basis of PuVVNL.
IPDS entails construction / commissioning of Sub-Stations, transformers, enhancement of transformer capacity,
renovation of existing sub-stations, reconductoring / augmentation of route length with underground cable, installation of distribution transformers, new consumer meters, solar panels, feeder pillars, RMUS, service
Field Engineer – Electrical :-
Upper Age Limit as on 19-11-2015
Essential Qualification : BE / B. Tech. / B.Sc. Engg. / BE (Power Engg.) / AMIE in Electrical Discipline from recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks for General, OBC [NCL] & ST candidates and pass marks for SC category.
Field Experience : Should have one year post qualification experience of design /engineering / construction / testing & commissioning, etc. in Rural Electrification (RE) / Distribution Management System (DMS) / Sub
Transmission (ST) / Transmission Lines (TL) / Sub-Station (S/S), etc.
Experience in PSU / listed company particularly in Power sector shall be preferred.
How to Apply:-
• Eligible candidates must visit to the official website: www.powergridindia.com for filling online application.
• After filling up online application, candidates need to download duly filled form and attach all relevant documents i.e. D.O.B, qualification certificates, pay slip, experience certificates, service certificates etc.
• Candidates should send the hard copy by ordinary post to the: The Advertiser(PG), Post .x No. 9279, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi-110 051.
• Screening test
• Personal Interview
• Candidates must have a valid e-mail id for submission of online application form. • The engagement will be on temporary basis for the period of 12 months. • Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the posts. • Correspondence degree/diploma will not be considered. • Training/ teaching period will be not be considered as experience.
Last date to apply online:- 19-11-2015
Last date to send hard copy of application forrn:- 25-11-2015
Tentative date of screening test (if conducted):- 20-12-2015
|Functional Area:||Government Job|
|Skills:||RE, DMS, ST, TL|
|Salary:||3.5 - 4 Lakhs|
|City:||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi|
|Experience Level:||1 - 2 years|
|Contact:||POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (A Government of India Enterprise) Eastern Region Transmission System - II Regional Office : CF-17,Action Area IC , Newtown ,Kolkata,700 156 Regd. Office : B-9,Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi - 110 0 16|
Job Contact Details
- Company or Group: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Contact Person:
- Phone: 0
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: New Delhi
- Sirjobs brings you the best of job opportunities from all walks of life. Apply Now!