Google India to enhance cyber security Feb-19,2016
Google India has recently launched few online resources and features for enhancing user safety in India. It reminds us of last year’s search trends released by Google India keeping with the huge demand of extended cyber security.
The two-step verification and password changing processes had amounted to additional searches worth 20% during the last year.
Your Google account needs you to go through a verification process containing two steps wherein it needs you to use a 6-digit code besides entering your password. According to Google revelations, searches concerning ways to track lost phones had been increased by 591 percent during the past one year. By 2019, the user base of online Indian users is likely to be increased by five million fresh users.
It’s the need of the hour for Google to ensure complete protection of user profiles and data.
Comment! Share your views...
No Comments yet, be the first to post a comment !
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.