IBM begins utilizing Checkpoint Rating System Feb-04,2016
The IBM Town hall in Bengaluru was mainly focused on their need to cope with challenges and live up to the expectation of the users. The IBM CEO has stated their new measures of appraising the Indian employees, which includes “Checkpoint”.
This new rating system is likely to replace their old review system and evaluate the performance of employees for about four times a year. The latest changes are bound to reflect the performance of all divisions besides their contribution towards a positive growth and expansion of the company.
Comment! Share your views...
No Comments yet, be the first to post a comment !
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.