IITs are dominated by the Make in India campaign Jan-05,2016
The very first season for placements across IITs has been dominated by The Make in India campaign. Initiatives taken by the leading institutes alongside the Prime Minister’s efforts have succeeded in giving the core companies some initial slots. These slots have been clubbed with the decision of students to pick core companies over the non-core ones.
Out of about 850 IIT students in Delhi, some 510 students have opted for core companies in 2016. This is in a sharp contrast to 350 students opting for core companies in 2015.
Comment! Share your views...
No Comments yet, be the first to post a comment !
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.