New cyber security jobs to be created in the private sector Dec-30,2015
The cyber security alarm has recently been raised by a number of private sector companies in
India. Although most of these companies haven’t disclosed their concerns openly, they’re currently assessing their vulnerability with full swing.
Many Indian companies are not prepared to experience cyber attacks as they aren’t aware of the advanced hacking techniques. According to some eminent industry trackers, Insurance, banking and ecommerce are among sectors that are always at risk. Companies belonging to these sectors have not considered any large scale investment in cyber-security till date.
Once these companies start gearing up their security measures in 2016, more job opening are to be created for IT and system pros.
Comment! Share your views...
No Comments yet, be the first to post a comment !
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.