The West Bengal State Medicinal Plants Board was set-up in the year 2002 and is functioning under the control of the National medicinal Plants Board. Now to cope up the demand of reliable planting materials (seedling /sapling/ cutting etc.) through out the State a Nursery has been developed in 2 acres of land in two phases at the State Pharmacopoeial Laboratory & Pharmacy for Indian Medicine, Kalyani, Nadia on April, 2004 by receiving a grant of Rs.4 lac from National Medicinal Plants Board vide–Project No.GO/WB-1/2004; revalidated for 2004-2005.
Current Jobs at West Bengal State Medicinal Plants Board
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|Field Monitor||Kolkata,West Bengal||Jul 30, 2014|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.