The Tariff Authority for Major Ports (TAMP) was constituted in April 1997 to provide for an independent Authority to regulate all tariffs, both vessel related and cargo related, and rates for lease of properties in respect of Major Port Trusts and the private operators located therein. The Major Ports Trust Act, 1963 was amended by Port Laws (Amendment) Act 1997 to constitute the TAMP.
Current Jobs at TARIFF AUTHORITY FOR MAJOR PORTS
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|Section Officer||Greater Mumbai,Maharashtra||Apr 23, 2015|
|Programmer||Greater Mumbai,Maharashtra||Apr 23, 2015|
|Assistant Director||Greater Mumbai,Maharashtra||Apr 23, 2015|
|Deputy Director||Greater Mumbai,Maharashtra||Apr 23, 2015|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.