The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. Initially known as Subordinate Services Commission, it was set up on 1 July 1976, primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government, except the post for which recruitment was made by Railway Service Commission and the industrial establishments. Functions of the Staff Selection Commission have been further widened and now it carries out recruitment for Group B and Group C posts under the Central Government. The Commission thus recruits the major work force for the Central Government, including the Central Para-military Forces.
Current Jobs at Staff Selection Commission Karnataka
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|Technical Assistant||Bangalore,Karnataka||Feb 02, 2015|
|Research Assistant||Bangalore,Karnataka||Feb 02, 2015|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.