Sahitya Akademi, India's National Academy of Letters, is the central institution for literary dialogue, publication and promotion in the country and the only institution that undertakes literary activities in 24 Indian languages, including English. Over the 56 years of its dynamic existence, it has ceaselessly endeavored to promote good taste and healthy reading habits, to keep alive the intimate dialogue among the various linguistic and literary zones and groups through seminars, lectures, symposia, discussions, readings and performances, to increase the pace of mutual translations through workshops and individual assignments and to develop a serious literary culture through the publications of journals, monographs, individual creative works of every genre, anthologies, encyclopedias, dictionaries, bibliographies, who's who of writers and histories of literature.
Current Jobs at Sahitya Akademi
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|Sub-Editor Hindi||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi||Feb 04, 2015|
|Assistant Editor||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi||Feb 04, 2015|
|Deputy Secretary||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi||Feb 04, 2015|
|Steno Grade II English||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi||Jan 27, 2015|
|Regional Secretary||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi||Jan 19, 2015|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.