Indian Railway network particularly High Density Network, which connects the four Metro Cities of Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai & Mumbai including the diagonals is over saturated. Challenges of higher economic growth require leap forward capacity development strategy on Indian Railways. Paradigms of such a strategy required a shift from dependence on purely budgetary sources and internal surplus of Railways to mobilization of non-budgetary financial resources from private sector, banks, financial institutions, multilateral and bilateral agencies through a mix of equity and debt.
Current Jobs at Rail Vikas Nigam Limited
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|Chief Project Manager||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi||Aug 06, 2014|
|Jobs For Manager (Civil) In Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd. (RVNL)||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi||Jun 04, 2014|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.