The National Research Centre on Pomegranate, Solapur (Maharashtra), was established on June 16, 2005 by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, as a step to strengthen research and development infrastructure for pomegranate crop. Though Universities and institutes all over the world are having research programmes on pomegranate, this is the only institution working solely on pomegranate. The centre was established to fulfill the growing demand for pomegranate both in domestic and export market through tapping the immense production potential prevailing in the country.
Current Jobs at National Research Centre on Pomegranate
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|Technical Assistant||Pune,Maharashtra||Oct 17, 2014|
|Skilled Worker||Pune,Maharashtra||Oct 17, 2014|
|Senior Research Fellow||Pune,Maharashtra||Oct 07, 2014|
|Research Associate||Pune,Maharashtra||Oct 07, 2014|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.