The National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB), established in 1985 by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), is a premier institute engaged in research of national importance in the field of plant and agricultural biotechnology. Since its inception, NRCPB has progressed significantly focussing the efforts on major thrust areas such as genetic engineering for biotic resistance, exploitation of heterosis for enhancement of crop productivity, molecular breeding to unlock the genetic potential from diverse germplasm and integrate in cultivated crop varieties, various crop and microbe genome sequencing projects to the latest OMICS high throughput techniques which provide accessibility to engineer at several levels from genome to metabolome.
Current Jobs at National Research Center on Plant Biotechnology
No Records Available! If you represent National-Research-Center-on-Plant-Biotechnology , please login to update your company profile page.
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.