Reserve Bank of India, after setting up of the Board for Payment and Settlement Systems in 2005, released a vision document incorporating a proposal to set up an umbrella institution for all the RETAIL PAYMENT SYSTEMS in the country. The core objective was to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems. The other objective was to facilitate an affordable payment mechanism to benefit the common man across the country and help financial inclusion.
Current Jobs at National Payments Corporation of India
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|AVP / Senior Manager||Greater Mumbai,Maharashtra||Apr 10, 2015|
|Senior Manager/Manager||Greater Mumbai,Maharashtra||Apr 10, 2015|
|Assistant Manager – Mobile Technology||Greater Mumbai,Maharashtra||Jan 13, 2015|
|Assistant Manager-Administration||Greater Mumbai,Maharashtra||Dec 12, 2014|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.