National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) was established in 1977 as 'Malaria Research Centre', which was renamed as 'National Institute of Malaria Research' in November 2005. NIMR is one of the institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (an autonomous body under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India). The primary task of the Institute is to find short term as well as long term solutions to the problems of malaria through basic, applied and operational field research. The Institute also plays a key role in man power resource development through trainings/workshops and transfer of technology.
Current Jobs at National Institute of Malaria Research
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|Consultant (Accounts)||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi||Aug 11, 2015|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.