This centre which was started by ICMR basically to solve problems in blood banking, slowly branched out successfully to initiate research in various other related areas of immunohaematology viz. biochemical genetics , red cell enzymopathies and hemoglobinopathies , population genetics, antenatal serology, Immunology, HLA etc. In the first twenty five years, using limited space, limited resources and budget, talented and highly enthusiastic young scientists from the center under the guidance of dynamic stalwarts Dr. H M Bhatia and Dr. A J Baxi could produce as many as 271 publications of which 71 were published in prestigious international journals. The centre had many discoveries to it’s credit. Seeing this progress, ICMR decided to rechristen BGRC as ‘Institute of Immunohaematolgy’ at the time of the Silver Jubilee Celebrations of the Institute in 1982 to accommodate all the departments of the centre under one roof .
Current Jobs at National Institute of Immunohaematology
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|Project Technician III (Lab.)||Greater Mumbai,Maharashtra||Sep 23, 2015|
|Project Technical Officer||Greater Mumbai,Maharashtra||Sep 23, 2015|
|Project Clerk II||Greater Mumbai,Maharashtra||Sep 23, 2015|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.