The Narmada Control Authority (NCA) has been setup under the final orders and decision of the Narmada Water Disputes Tribunal (NWDT) as a machinery for implementation of its directions and decision. The authority started functioning from 20th December, 1980. The authority is a body corporate with representatives of the four States of Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and representatives of Govt. Of India. The authority is funded in equal proportions by all the four states. Secretary (Water Resources), Govt. of India is the ex-officio Chairman of the Authority, whereas the routine administration is the responsibility of Executive Member of the Authority. NCA presently has six subgroups. The Narmada Control Authority has its headquarters at Indore.
Current Jobs at Narmada Control Authority
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|Accounts Officer||Indore,Madhya Pradesh||Dec 07, 2015|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Indore,Madhya Pradesh||Dec 07, 2015|
|Executive Engineer (EMC)||Indore,Madhya Pradesh||Nov 27, 2015|
|Director/Superintending Engineer (Civil)||Indore,Madhya Pradesh||Nov 27, 2015|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.