The Council's research priorities coincide with the National health priorities such as control and management of communicable diseases, fertility control, maternal and child health, control of nutritional disorders, developing alternative strategies for health care delivery, containment within safety limits of environmental and occupational health problems; research on major non-communicable diseases like cancer, cardiovascular diseases, blindness, diabetes and other metabolic and haematological disorders; mental health research and drug research (including traditional remedies). All these efforts are undertaken with a view to reduce the total burden of disease and to promote health and well-being of the population.
Current Jobs at Indian Council Of Medical Research
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|Data Entry Operator||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi||Oct 30, 2014|
|Programmer||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi||Oct 30, 2014|
|Scientist-B (IT)||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi||Oct 30, 2014|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.