The Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, established in July 1876 at 210 Bowbazar street, Kolkata, is a national institution for higher learning whose primary purpose is to foster high quality fundamental research in frontier disciplines of the basic sciences. Founded by Dr. Mahendra Lal Sircar, a philanthropist, the activities at the Association in the very early years were supported by generous public contributions. It was conceived and planned in the backdrop of the great cultural and intellectual awakening of the nineteenth century Bengal and was desired by its founder to be an institution 'solely native and purely national'. The original objective of the Association, which continues even today, was to cultivate science in all its departments both with a view to its advancement by original research and to its varied applications to the arts and comforts of life.
Current Jobs at Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|Research Associate-II||Kolkata,West Bengal||Oct 14, 2014|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.