G. B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development was established in August 1988, at Kosi-Katarmal, Almora, as an Autonomous Institute of the Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change, Govt. of India. The Institute is identified as a focal agency, to advance scientific knowledge, to evolve integrated management strategies, demonstrate their efficacy for conservation of natural resources and to ensure environmentally sound development in the entire Indian Himalayan Region (IHR).
Current Jobs at G B Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|Junior Research Fellow||Almora,Uttarakhand||Feb 03, 2015|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.