The Film and Television Institute of India is designed for a new generation of storytellers: visual and performing artists who share a passion for motion pictures and want to learn by making their own projects in a hands-on, intensive program. FTII students are not lost in large classes. As an explicit policy, we limit class size, to make individual attention and interaction among students and instructors possible. All students are encouraged to meet faculty one-on-one for consultation throughout their course creating an environment that promotes personal development and learning.
Current Jobs at Film & Television Institute of India
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|Professor||Pune,Maharashtra||Aug 26, 2014|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.