The Directorate of Field Publicity is one of the Media Units of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. It is engaged in the task of publicizing various programmes and policies of the Government through its network of 207 Field Publicity Units under the control and supervision of 22 Regional Offices. Field Publicity came into existence in 1953 with 32 Field Publicity Units under the control of four Regional Offices. The set-up was created under the integrated publicity programme named "Five Year Plan Publicity Organization". The Ministry directly exercised administrative control over the Units and Regional Offices. Later a full-fledged Directorate was constituted in 1959 to supervise and control the activities of the Regional Offices and the Field Publicity Units and it came to be called "Directorate of Field Publicity".
Current Jobs at Directorate of Field Publicity
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|Field Publicity Assistant||Chennai,Tamil Nadu||Sep 08, 2014|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.