The Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), under the Ministry of Culture, is the premier organization for the archaeological researches and protection of the cultural heritage of the nation. Maintenance of ancient monuments and archaeological sites and remains of national importance is the prime concern of the ASI. Besides it regulate all archaeological activities in the country as per the provisions of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Act, 1958. It also regulates Antiquities and Art Treasure Act, 1972.
Current Jobs at Archaeological Survey of India
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|Research Associate||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi||Jan 14, 2015|
|Data Entry Operator||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi||Jan 14, 2015|
|Assistant Archaeologist||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi||Aug 29, 2014|
|Conservation Architect||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi||Aug 29, 2014|
|Director Epigraphy||New Delhi,National Capital Territory of Delhi||Aug 28, 2014|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.