The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing was established in the year 1965 as an autonomous institute fully funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.The major objectives of the institute are to impart professional training, render clinical services, conduct research and educate the public on issues related to communication disorders such as hearing impairment, mental retardation, voice, fluency and phonological and language disorders.
Current Jobs at All India Institute of Speech and Hearing
|Job Title||Location||Posted Date|
|Assistant Audit Officer (IAC)||Mysore,Karnataka||Oct 30, 2014|
|Special Educator||Mysore,Karnataka||Oct 30, 2014|
- Genuine Jobs: All posted jobs are activated only after checking employer genuinity
- Govt. Jobs: Access over thousand's of Govt./Semi Govt. Jobs
- SMS verification: Verify your contact & leap ahead of others
- We're Safe: We do not share your Personal data with any third-party
- Set Notification: Set Email alerts the way you want anytime, anywhere.